Villa Nomade in Marrakech
This is a stunning, recently renovated Marrakech riad, situated about 20 minutes walk from the main square. After the heat and hubbub of the souks, here is found a serene haven where authenticity and refinement meet.
The Nomade has a hammam and spa offering relaxation and beauty treatments including massage with essential oils, manicures, pedicures and waxing. Most of the oils and other care items are made in the farm at Ourika.
The Villa Nomade has eight rooms and four suites, all beautifully and imaginatively decorated, and all named after famous explorers. Each spacious room / suite has air-conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, mini-bar, safe and bath / shower.
- Marco Polo (ground floor)
- Theodor Monod (ground floor)
- Charles de Foucauld (first floor)
- Antoine de St. Exupery (first floor)
- Christopher Columbus (ground floor)
- Ibn Battouta (ground floor)
- Roal Amundsen (ground floor)
- David Livingstone (first floor)
- Fernand de Magellan (first floor)
- Odette du Puigaudeau (first floor)
- Paul Emile Victor (ground floor)
- Alexander David Neel (ground floor)
The Villa Nomade offers its guests a heated pool, a traditional Oriental hammam (steam room) with full massage and beauty treatments (massage costs from about £13), a restaurant serving a variety of a la carte Moroccan dishes, roof terrace with sun-loungers, two courtyards surrounded by columns, sitting room and a number of patios and cosy niches.
The receptionist at Villa Nomade will be pleased to call taxis for you, arrange excursions and make restaurant reservations. This is one of the finest riads in the Medina of Marrakech and offers its guests traditional Moroccan hospitality at its best.
Free nights, upgrades, hammam & massage and honeymoon special offers.
Seven Day North Tour
Discover old medinas and lush rolling hills of the Rif mountains in the North of Morocco
Fes, Desert, Kasbahs, Todra Gorge & Marrakech