Good foods to try in Morocco
Top Five things to eat in Morocco
Some delicious foods to try (and keep trying!) during your stay in Morocco
- Tagine - slow cooked in a clay dish to produce a very tender meat and aromatic sauce. Try Lemon Chicken or Lamb with figs and nuts.
- Couscous - A staple amongst the Berbers this is semolina based and served with a meat or vegetable stew.
- Fig Jam - a tasty way to eat this fruit
- Moroccan pastries - sweet pastries with honey
- Mint tea - perhaps while carpet shopping!
Free nights, upgrades, hammam & massage and honeymoon special offers.
Experience a piece of Moroccan history and stay in a Moroccan fortress
Live like Lawrence of Arabia and cross the orange dunes on a camel