Riad El Mansour in Marrakech
Riad El Mansour is a "Best Hidden Gem - Africa" in the TripAdvisor 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011 Travellers choice awards.
The Riad El Mansour in Marrakech offers attention to detail and courteous service. The riad has six rooms with heating, air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom with shower. Each room also has wi-fi access and an MP3 docking station. The suites feature a fireplace and a television.
The public facilities include hammam, massage room, gym and a jacuzzi in the courtyard. The various public areas include a roof terrace.
You will be provided with daily fresh flowers, dry and fresh fruit, mineral water and Moroccan pastries. Available for your use are a Laptop computer, portable DVD player with extensive movie library, and even the loan of a mobile phone.
- Room 1: A ground floor room in lilac and aubergine art-deco.
- Room 2: Decorated in silver grey with gold fabrics.
- Mini suite: Featuring a three sided fireplace between the bedroom and living area, decorated in green and gold.
- Room 4: A smaller room in yellow. Two single beds (convertible double bed)
- Room 5: A blue room, featuring a large chandelier.
- Suite: The largest of the rooms, decorated in orange.
Please note that children younger than 10 years can only stay at the El Mansour as part of a group booking of the entire riad.
Free nights, upgrades, hammam & massage and honeymoon special offers.
Live like Lawrence of Arabia and cross the orange dunes on a camel
Fes, Desert, Kasbahs, Todra Gorge & Marrakech
Feedback and reviews
Fantastic accommodation, peace and tranquility abounds inside these walls, a haven from the hustle and bustle, noise and chaos of Marrakech! A.B. in October 2007