Luxury Berber Tents at Kasbah Tamadot
Six berber tents on a hillside provide a view of Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in the Atlas range, and look over a pretty valley below.
A short stroll from the Master suite of the main Tamadot building will bring you to main body of tents, while the sixth tent is located on the approach to the Tamadot to benefit from the sunset view over the valley and offering a completely private area.
All of the Berber tents provide suite standard accommodation, decorated and furnished with the same traditional Moroccan inspired style of the resort of the property. They have a king sized bed, large bathtubs next to picture windows overlooking the mountains, and a terrace, with a private plunge pool, where you can dine. The tents are air-conditioned for summer and heated for winter. Other facilites include mini-bar, bottled water, safe, sunhats and umbrella, radio/cd player with a selection of CD's, television and dvd player with dvd's.
- Afoulky tent, meaning beauty, is located on the site of the old beauty centre.
- Addou tent, named after the breeze a bend in the valley channels to it
- Amalou tent, so called for the shade provided by the nearby Azoka tree
- Azoka, named after the type of tree.
- Adrar (mountain) is furthest away and offers perhaps the best views of all~
- Azenzer, the ray of sun, faces the setting sun over Asni at the front of the property.
Please note that the Tamadot will not accept children aged 11 years or younger staying at the Berber tents due to their hillside location.
Free nights, upgrades, hammam & massage and honeymoon special offers.
Colourful dunes and natural rock landscapes of the Sahara
Meet the locals in the rustic Berber villages of the High Atlas Mountains amidst stunning scenery